GM40 Portable Mini Projector Multimedia Cinema Digital LED Projector 320×240 VGA/USB/SD/AV/HDMI Beamer Proyector pk YG300 GM60
- Product model: GM40
- Native resolution: 320×240 pixels
- Brightness: 15 ANSI Lumen (Marketing brightness 50 Lumen)
- Contrast: 300:1
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- Projction ratio: 2.7:1
- Product size: 127x126x56.6mm
- Package size: 23x17x10cm
- Operating Mode: Manual and remote control operated
- Imaging unit: LCD
- Support resolution: 1080P
- Color: 16770K
- Projection size: 20-120 inches
- Projection distance: 1-3.8M
- Total power: 24W(12V, 2A)
- Supported language: Chinese, Eglish, etc
- Input Interface: AV, USB, SD card, VGA, HDMI
- Output Interface: Lound speaker, Stereo headphone
- Audio file: Support MP3, WMA, AAC audio files and so on. Seven kinds of sound effects + SRS
- Support Common format like Jpeg, BMP, PNG and so on
- Support image scaling; 360 spin, be able to browse imame in full screen
- Video file: Support format like MP4, RMVB, AVI, RM, MKV, etc.
- Text reading: Support TXT format and auto flip
- GM40 Projector *1
- Remote controller *1 AV cable *1
- User guide *1
- Power adapter *1(EU,UK ,US ,AU Plug,Optional.please send me a message.Otherwise we will ship it according to your country
- Reasonable Price for private entertainment only.
- If you request perfect projection effect, please consider carefully before you purchase.
- If you want to connect the projector with iphone or ipad, you need an original Apple AV composite cable to connect them.
Here’s a list of questions more commonly asked:
1.Can i connect my phone with it
Answer: Yes, you can. If you want to connect the projector with iphone or ipad, you need an original Apple AV composite cable to connect them. while if you want to connect the projector with android phone, you need a MHL cable to connect them and the phone must support the MHL.
2. Does it play 3d videos and and which type of 3d supports
Answer: This projector just supports the red-blue 3d, you should download the red-blue 3d sources and with red-blue 3d glasses.
3. The picture on the screen is not clear.
Answer: A)You can adjust the sharpness of the picture by manually rotating the lens;B)The projector and screen need to keep a certain distance,just about 1-1.2 meters. C) You should use the HD source. D)If computer connection , please make the resolution of the computer monitor as the same as the projector.