The device Standalone Duplicator Dock lets you duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without the use of a host computer system, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
- On/Off power switch.
- LED light indicates Power and Activity status.
- Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed.
- Transfer Rates Up to 5 Gbps w/USB 3.0
- Transfer Rates Up to 480 Mbps w/USB 2.0
- Supports direct insert 2.5″/3.5″ SATA III II I Hard Drives
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0
- Computer systerm:for MAC OS X/Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
Please note:This is only a hdd docking station,hard disk is not included,thanks for your kindly understanding.
- Hard Drive Dock
- USB 3.0 Cable
- User Manual
- Power Supply(1 piece US or EU or UK or AU for different country used)
How to use HDD clone function(Duplicator Function)
1.Plug in identify Source Disk(front bay) and Target Disk(back bay)
(1)Make sure your disk is sata port (IDE is not support) before insert
(2).Back disk must be larger capacity (eliminate space loss) than front disk
2.Connect power supply and switch on power. (make sure that the usb cable isn’t connect with computer)
3.Press “Clone” button for about 3 seconds(or more) until the LED will start flashing and the cloning process will begin.
(1)To avoid your disk file damaged,pls don’t stop the device when it’s under clone function.
(2)When clone the disk,pls don’t connect the computer,if connect the computer,disk will be under reading,can not support copy(device heating is normally,as big hard disk operate will be hot)
(3)Pls make sure black disk is empty,or the former file in back disk will be loss.if back disk has file before,and want to clone from back disk too,pls don’t use clone function,just copy and paste on computer
(4)If your disk format is FAT,can not support copy single file more than 4GB(included 4GB),but NTFS is ok,you can change disk format