If you're reading this right now, you're probably suffering over the loss of someone you love very much. I know you've lost your lover and I understand that the worst pain imaginable is having the person that you love the most tell you they do not want you anymore.
The funny part is that, as you are sitting there, with your heart feeling like it's been ripped out of your chest, people are telling you things like …
* You will get over it.
* He / She was no good for you.
* Move on (my personal favorite).
* It's his / her loss – you were too good for him / her.
What a bunch of crap! And all that, just to make you feel better. But, let's face it …
… Nobody can say anything to make you feel better … Except from me. Because I can tell you how to get your ex back!
I know exactly how you can get your ex back. Believe it or not, getting your ex back is a very easy to follow linear process, but, also, a very counter-intuitive one.
We'll talk about this in a second, but, one thing I want to point out is that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. The complete gender-specific gameplan for getting your ex back is waiting for you. You owe it to yourself to take a look.
Okay, now let me give you a few tips to put you on the right track …
1. Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right? … Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you do not realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they do not want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.
2. Stop being needy. Always remember this: a hungry dog does not get fed! Nobody wants to be around a needy person. It's hard-wired into our brains to align with people who have higher survival value and stay away from needy people. While it is possible to make your ex take you back out of pity, it's not what we are trying to accomplish here. You want your ex to be attracted to you again, not to feel sorry for you.
3. Get your life back. It's time to call your old friends that you've probably neglected nicely. Do it right now. Start having massive fun. Note that this is not some feel good advice. Being happy on your own is very important if you want to attract people into your life, and, most important, to get your ex back. So, make sure you put your life in order.
4. Start working out. When you work out, endorphins are released inside your body, so, you will feel a lot better. It will make you look better too, so you'll get a boost in your confidence. Remember: confidence is one of the most attractive habits you can have (every dating advice I've read – good or bad – included this cliché – the power of confidence). But, confidence comes with success while you've just been dumped. It's not going to be easy, but, do not worry too much. I'm going to give you all the tools you need to get success, so confidence will happen automatically.
5. Contact your ex. If your ex does not contact you after 4 weeks, you can contact them and have a light conversation. There are a few steps you need to do before actually contacting your ex. You'll easily find them in the materials I will give you (check the resources at the bottom of this article). Avoid talking about your past relationship. Do not ask your ex if they are dating someone new and do not brag about how many people you are sleeping with or dating (that's lame … only losers brag). Just keep it light while avoiding any arguments. Also, be cool and do not let them think you're desperate to see them.
6. Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What ?! A date ?! My ex does not even answer my phone calls!" … I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for each situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part.
Now, let me explain what I mean by "emotionally charged". If you're planning to do the old "dinner and movie" I have bad news for you … Why? Because, doing so, you lose on the following sociologically proven principle …
Emotionally charged = Bond
This first scenario will not only be boring, but, also, it will not create a bonding, or, in our case, a re-bonding experience. A better scenario could be a short roller coaster ride. Also, taking your ex on a few "mini-dates" could do wonders for your relationship. This creates "time distortion", so, your ex will feel that they've been with you forever after only a short period of time.
This way, you will ever get to spend more time together and you will have a chance to get them back, if you're prepared and you know what to do.